In the past day, I have been working on writting bindings for libmemcached so that I can use it on my project assignment.
I bound the
It is now possible, from Vala, to do the following operations:
- querying the server about the last error
- add a server from tcp, udp, UNIX socket with an optional weight
- parsing servers list
- store values with operations like set, add, replace, append and prepend
- touch entries to update their expiration timestamp
- quit the memcached server connection
- interacting with an instance
I plan to write the complete binding to dig a little more the language. The hardest part still remain, but it should be done neatly.
- the asynchronous result API with
- various callbacks
- SASL and other external dependencies